Rhinoceros, also known as Rhino or Rhino3D, is a 3D CAD modeling software package that enables you to accurately model your designs ready for rendering, animation, drafting, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing. Rhino is a free-form NURBS surface modeler. With Rhino, you can create, edit, analyze, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids in Windows or Mac environments. There are no limitations on complexity, degree, or size of the model you design.
What makes Rhino different?
- Affordable: Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools similar to Rhino cost 20 to 50 times more.
- From Design to Reality: Delivers the accuracy to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, & manufacture objects from airplane to jewelry.
- Versatile Across Industries: Used in industrial design, architecture, film & set design, vehicle styling, just to name a few.
- Compatibility: Compatible with other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Easy to Use: Removes all complexities associated with CAD modeling software with its simple to use software interface.
- Handle Complexities: Ability to read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.