SolidWorks design software is as simple as it is powerful – enabling any company to bring its vision to life and capture global markets. SOLIDWORKS® solutions focus on the way you work every day, with an intuitive, integrated 3D design environment that covers all aspects of product development and helps maximize your design and engineering productivity. Over 2 million designers and engineers worldwide use SOLIDWORKS to bring designs to life—from the coolest gadgets to innovations for a better tomorrow.
What makes SolidWorks different?
- SolidWorks 3D CAD solutions enable you and your team to quickly transform new ideas into great products: 3D CAD software delivers powerful design functionality with the intuitive SolidWorks user interface to speed your design process and make you instantly productive
- Electrical design – synch real-time, bi-directional updates between schematics and 3D models in the design process: Improve productivity and speed time-to-market with the range of advanced capabilities in SolidWorks Electrical. Our software powers efficient planning and design of embedded electrical systems, with increased collaboration between mechanical and electrical design teams.
- Product data management – easily find and repurpose files, parts, and drawings; share design information; automate workflows and ensure manufacturing always has the right version: SolidWorks product data management (PDM) solutions help you get your design data under control and substantially improve the way your teams manage and collaborate on product development.
- Simulation – subject your designs to real-world conditions to raise the quality of your products while you reduce your costs for live prototypes and testing: Efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation with the powerful and comprehensive suite of SolidWorks Simulation packages. You can set up real-world environments to test your product designs before manufacture. Test against a broad range of parameters during the design process, such as durability, static and dynamic response, motion of assembly, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and plastics injection molding.
- SolidWorks 3DExperience solutions – make collaborative design your business advantage: SolidWorks on the 3DExperience platform delivers a new design experience focused on enabling our users to create innovative products in a connected and truly collaborative environment. SolidWorks 3DExperience solutions help you easily develop, review, and select mechanical and stylized concepts before committing to detailed design and manufacturing.
- Technical communication – technical communication packages for any communication deliverables you need to produce: Improve your technical communication with automated creation of inspection documents and repurposing of design data for high quality graphics, illustrations, and interactive 3D experiences.
***Study more about the level of product