The Complete, Integrated ‘Best-in-Class’ Manufacturing Suite for Efficient & Profitable CNC-Programming Inside Your SOLIDWORKS.
SolidCAM runs directly inside your existing SOLIDWORKS or Autodesk Inventor CAD system, with seamless integration and full tool path associativity – design changes initiate automatic tool path updates to the CAD model.
With the single-window integration, all machining operations can be defined and verified without leaving the parametric CAD assembly environment you’re already used to.
What makes SolidCAM different?
- Works right inside your existing CAD: Seamless integration in SOLIDWORKS
- Provides a complete CAM solution for all CNC applications
- Full Associativity: Design changes initiate automatic tool path updates
- Saves time and frustration: Eliminates import/export challenges
- Gets you up to speed fastest: Extremely short learning curve because you’re already familiar with SolidCAM’s interface since it runs right inside your CAD system
- Get the full picture: SolidCAM works in the CAD assembly mode to graphically show Fixtures, Tooling & Vices in simulations
- SolidCAM grows as you grow: SolidCAM is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
- The unique, patented iMachining module of SolidCAM: provides unbelievable savings up to 70% and increased efficiency in your CNC milling operations, translating into profits and success for SolidCAM customers worldwide.